Indium Corporation Announces New Versatile Solder Paste
Indium Corporation introduces Indium12.8HF as it continues to develop innovative solder paste solutions to meet customers’ current and emerging needs. Indium12.8HF is a versatile paste engineered to deliver exceptional jetting and microdispensing performance on a variety of systems.
Indium12.8HF is a no-clean, halogen-free solder paste that is inherently compatible with Indium Corporation’s best-selling solder paste—Indium8.9HF—and is optimized for long-term jetting and microdispense applications. Originally formulated for micro-LED applications, Indium12.8HF has proven to be useful in a wide range of applications requiring precision dot diameter/line width deposits down to 80μm.
- Meets IPC J-STD-004B with Amendment 1 ROL0 requirements
- Offers exceptional electrical reliability
- Minimizes graping and similar reflow issues with a unique flux oxidation barrier formulation
- Delivers aesthetically pleasing clear residue with minimal flow-out
- Provides minimal reflow spatter compared to similar solder pastes
- Long working (syringe) life
To learn more about Indium Corporation’s new jetting and microdispensing paste, visit www.indium.com/jetting-paste.