Supplyframe Adds DesignSense Models Distribution Partners Across the Globe
Majority of Electronic Component Distributors Worldwide Have Adopted DesignSense Models
PASADENA, CALIFORNIA – Supplyframe announced that several electronic components distributors across Asia, Europe, and North America have recently adopted the company’s industry-leading DesignSense ECAD Models service. The list of new distributors onboarded over the past six months includes Chip1Stop, EVE GmbH, JAK Electronics, Master Electronics, Oneyac, OnlineComponents.com, and SE Spezial Electronic.
“Master Electronics is thrilled to partner with Supplyframe, the market leader in digital design assets and analytics,” said Amir Nizam, principal of Master Electronics. “ECAD and MCAD models provided by Supplyframe DesignSense enable engineers to quickly move into design with many of our key suppliers with a best-in-class user experience.”
With these recent additions, the majority of electronics component distributors worldwide have now adopted DesignSense Models services to support their customers’ hardware engineering teams with easily accessible and highly accurate digital design assets.
“We are excited to share the news that the electronic component distribution industry continues its broad adoption of the Supplyframe ECAD Models service due to its outstanding user experience, rapid on-demand model creation capability, and quickly growing number of relevant 3D models, symbols, and footprints,” said Supplyframe CEO and founder Steve Flagg.
Chip1Stop, JAK Electronics, and Oneyac operate in Asia.
- Part of Arrow Electronics, Chip1Stop was an e-commerce pioneer in Japan and across Asia and provides access to a 15 million+ SKU product database.
- JAK Electronics, based in Hong Kong, has a rich pool of original manufacturers and authorized agents. It also provides a broad downstream channel with spot resources.
- Oneyac is a leading Chinese electronic component distributor in Asia and was the first certified online distributor for KEMET and TE Connectivity in Asia Pacific.
EVE and SE Spezial Electronic are based in Europe.
- EVE is a specialty electronic component distributor of cable assemblies, connectors, and a selected line card. The German company has more than 7,000 customers.
- SE Spezial Electronic of Germany has more than 50 years’ experience distributing electronic components. It provides specialist knowledge in key technologies and applications.
Master Electronics and OnlineComponents.com are headquartered in North America:
- Family-owned Master Electronics is a leading global authorized distributor of electronic components that has been building strong relationships for more than half a century.
- OnlineComponents.com, founded in 1999 to provide a quick and convenient shopping experience, features more than 400,000 in-stock parts from 300 premier brands.
These new additions to Supplyframe’s quickly growing list of distribution partners join Bourns Inc., HARTING Technology Group, Micro Crystal AG, and Sager Electronics; whose relationships with Supplyframe were announced earlier this year. This is just a sampling of Supplyframe’s current DesignSense Models partners.
DesignSense Models combine the creation, hosting, and syndication of component models across the Supplyframe DSI Network, providing technical content and improved engagement across an 8 million-strong global engineering community. DesignSense has changed the way that electronic component manufacturers and distributors approach design support in today’s digital world, enabling them to engage customers as they explore supplier options and select electronic components for new product designs. The availability of design-ready digital assets is critical to accelerated product adoption, more accurate design cycles, fewer design iterations, and a comprehensive digital supply chain solution. And Supplyframe reports:
- More than 60% year-over-year growth in new verified engineers using the DSI Network properties throughout their design cycles
- 25,000 new verified users per month across DSI Network properties
- Over 300,000 unique CAD Package (Models) downloads monthly, with the average volume of models downloaded growing over 50% year over year