SEMICON Japan 2021 Hybrid Opens Dec. 15th In-Person to Highlight Smart Technologies and Electronics Manufacturing Supply Chain Growth Opportunities
TOKYO — SEMICON Japan, the largest and most influential gathering of the electronics manufacturing supply chain in Japan, opens tomorrow at Tokyo Big Sight with a focus on innovation opportunities and business growth potential fueled by leading-edge technologies including 5G, artificial intelligence (AI), deep learning and quantum computing. More than 450 exhibitors will join microelectronics industry leaders and visionaries from across the electronics supply chain at SEMICON Japan 2021 Hybrid, Dec. 15-17, for the latest insights into electronics industry technologies, developments and trends. Registration is open.
“We are excited to be back at Tokyo Big Sight for SEMICON Japan,” said Jim Hamajima, president of SEMI Japan. “For nearly 50 years, SEMICON Japan has gathered companies from across the electronics manufacturing supply chain for the in-person dialog and collaboration critical to innovation and industry growth. I am happy to welcome the industry back to the show floor as we work together to help solve some of the world’s greatest microelectronics challenges and seize tremendous growth opportunities.”
The health and safety of exhibitors and attendees remains a top SEMI priority. SEMI continues to monitor developing national, prefectural and local health and safety recommendations and requirements to implement the most appropriate safety protocols for in-person SEMI events. The COVID-19 infection control guidelines for SEMICON Japan 2021 Hybrid are available on the event website.
Top executives and technical experts from leading companies and research institutes in Japan and abroad will with share their visions for the industry on the SEMICON Japan 2021 Hybrid online platform. Bilingual service is available for some sessions.
SEMICON Japan 2021 Hybrid Technology Pavilions
Themed Forward as One, SEMICON Japan 2021 Hybrid features the following pavilions to spotlight leading-edge technologies that are driving semiconductor and electronics demand.
- 5G/Post 5G Pavilion with SoftBank
- COVID-19 Infection Control Pavilion with APPEX, Filtration Group Japan, JFE Techno-Research, NEW COSMOS ELECTRIC, NTK CERATEC, SANEI, Tokyo Dylec, TOKYO KEIKI, Ushio, and Vuzix Corporation
- FLEX Japan with Elephantech, Innolux Japan, Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, MITSUI CHEMICALS, TOYOBO, Yamagata University YU-FIC, and Zuken
- Power and Compound Semiconductor Pavilion with Best Compound Semiconductor, EFAB International Technology, FLOSFIA, SiC Alliance, Ion Technology Center, J.A. Woollam Japan, Nippon Precision, and Novel Crystal Technology
- Quantum Computing Pavilion with blueqat, Hitachi, JSR, and the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science & Technology
- Smart Mobility Pavilion with Arm, Floadia, Marvell Semiconductor, Murata Manufacturing, Tokai University, Renesas Electronics, and Zuken
For a detailed schedule, please see the SEMICON Japan Agenda-at-a-Glance.