With decades of experience in the semiconductor market, the technological diversity and the high vertical range of manufacturing enables PI (Physik Instrumente) to offer motion systems that address the needs of OEMs, integrators, and end users and react flexibly to changes in the market. PI’s new brochure contains examples of high-performance systems for different productions steps, including piezo based nanopositioning systems, air bearings, beam steering systems, XY and XYZ gantry stages, granite-based multi-axis systems, parallel-kinematic hexapods, fast silicon photonics alignment systems, and high-end industrial motion controllers with Ethercat® connectivity.
- Tactile and Optical Testing of Electronic Devices
- Inspecting Complex Structures
- Processing Large Printed Circuit Boards
- Aligning Fibers and Optical Components
- Placing Components and Tools