iNEMI Roadmap Highlights Series Flexible Hybrid Electronics (APAC Session)
Friday, June 26, 2020
Flexible hybrid electronics (FHE) is a term used to define electronics systems that can bend, fold, stretch and conform to create products that fit the natural, curved form of our world while preserving the full operational integrity of traditional electronic architectures. This webinar will:
- Describe how advanced packaging and bare die system design approaches are giving rise to a new field with a supporting supply chain.
- Look at trends that are pushing developments and capabilities along the supply chain, moving FHE toward larger scale manufacturing.
- Discuss current and future states of manufacturing and reliability requirements for design, materials, components and substrates.
- Review developments in enabling technologies, such as functional inks, substrates, thin die and ultra-thin die, manufacturing processes and characterization tools as well as the barriers to high volume manufacturing at the desired cost points.
- Summarize collaborative programs and activities worldwide for developing standards and addressing gaps in technology needs.
This webinar is open to anyone; advance registration is required.
Friday, June 26
8:00 a.m. CST (China)
5:00 p.m. PDT on June 25 (Americas)
Register for this webinar
Schedule of upcoming webinars