Indium Corporation Receives Electronics Maker’s Best of Industry Award
Indium Corporation earned Electronics Maker’s Best of Industry Award for ‘Excellence in Electronics Assembly Materials’ on Thursday, October 15 during a virtual ceremony.
The Electronics Maker Best of Industry Awards celebrate excellence in the Indian electronics market. Indium Corporation received the ‘Excellence in Electronics Assembly Materials’ award in recognition of its suite of leading-edge materials and technology expertise to solve the evolving challenges of electronics assembly and packaging to enable the 5G lifestyle, which includes 5G infrastructure, automotive, mobile, and more.
“We are honored to receive this award,” said Tim Twining, Vice President of Marketing. “Since our founding, we’ve remained dedicated to the development of cutting-edge, innovative materials that turn the ordinary into the unexpected. This award is an important recognition of the continued impact of materials science and how it can positively impact the electronics industry and our everyday lives.”
Indium Corporation’s wide portfolio of products for the 5G lifestyle includes, but is not limited to:
- Indium8.9HF Solder Paste series for proven superior electrical reliability, printing, and voiding performance
- InFORMS® reinforced solder preforms and ribbon deliver one-of-the-kind preform technology that provides consistent bondline thickness on die- and substrate-level
- Heat-Spring® metal thermal interface materials for enhanced thermal performance
- SiPaste® 3.2HF Solder Paste, an industry-proven water-soluble solder paste for SiP designs
- Core 230-RC flux-cored wire, a no-spatter, no-clean robotic soldering wire
Indium Corporation is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.