EMSNOW Profile: Asteelflash
Asteelflash is a global leader in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) and Supply-Chain Management solutions, and now a member of USI (SSE: 601231), Universal Scientific Industrial (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Company Name: ASTEELFLASH GROUP
HQ Address: 6 Rue Vincent Van Gogh, 93360 Neuilly-Plaisance
Website: https://www.asteelflash.com/fr/ https://www.usiglobal.com/en
Manufacturing services provided: (Asteelflash + USI)
- PCBA design
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Material purchasing
- Printed Circuit Board Assemble (PCBA)
- Box Build
- Testing services
- After Market services
- Miniaturization (USI)
- Employee Count: Over 10,000, including Asteelflash and USI
- # of Manufacturing facilities by region: (Asteelflash + USI)
- Americas: 3
- Asia: 10
- Europe: 14
- ROW: 1 (Tunisia)
- # of SMT lines by region: (Asteelflash Only)
- Americas: 6 SMT lines [+ 22 SMT in Mexico (USI)]
- Asia: 16 SMT lines [+ 153 SMT in Asia (USI)]
- Europe: 28 SMT lines
- ROW: 7 SMT lines
- Manufacturing floor space by region (in sq ft or meters, please specify): (Asteelflash + USI)
- Americas: 61,878 m²
- Asia: 507,833 m²
- Europe: 92,214m²
- ROW: 24,000m²
|Industry Sector||% Business|
|IoT & Consumer||16% (AFG)|
Defense / Military
|Data Processing||20% (AFG)|
- Over 1Billion Euros (€) (Asteelflash + USI)
What do you consider your key differentiators as an EMS?
- Our ability to serve customers for all kinds of needs, from high mix low volume to high volume low mix, with an excellent level of service.
- Our global footprint, for local-to-local delivery in the three main regions.
- Our miniaturizing skills enable us to bring significant cost-down proposals to our customers.
- Our significant R&D workforce, for JDM projects (> 1000 people in the fields of mechanics, hardware & software).
- Our experience in transferring productions from Asia to EMEA and NAM.
- Our automatization know-how, our ability to design and build fully automatic assembly lines in a very efficient way.