3D Printing Market to Triple by 2026, Says HUBS report
The 2022 report tracks key developments in 3D printing and explores current market growth while spotlighting exciting technological trends and market predictions across the entire industry.
- The 3D printing market is forecasted to almost triple in size over the next 4 years, reaching a value of $44.5bn in 2026
- 68% of engineering businesses used 3D printing more in 2021 than in 2020
- 3D printing has evolved beyond a rapid prototyping technology only and engineers are using 3D printing for larger production run. 49% printed 10+ parts in their production runs, compared to 36% in 2021.
- 44% of engineering businesses predict the top development in 2022 will be new materials and composites
The 3D Printing Trend Report presents expert insights gained by analyzing three main data sources:
- A survey conducted by Hubs with engineering businesses
- A systematic review of the news reported by the media
- Market trends through a comparison of market analyst reports
Taking a look back over the decades
This report also includes an overview of key events in additive manufacturing over its history and the direction the technology is taking today.