SMTA Guadalajara Webinar: Continuous Improvement Project Management
|« Go to Upcoming Event List
Free for Everyone! Co Hosted with SMTA Guadalajara Chapter
Tuesday, August 25th @ 6:00pm (US Eastern)
Presenter: Alberto Gabriel Gil Quezada, Flex Americas
The plan is to share our principal rules & techniques to approach continuous improvement projects through Kaizen Methodology and culture change mindset by identifying key milestones to become more effective achieving results in your environment, few techniques and rules will help you to understand key elements to approach a problem and methods that can be used to get to a route cause.
Explanation of a simple Kazien and Kaizen event and how to coordinate it, managing between 4- 15 team at the same time.
-Definition of Kaizen, Rules, Method.
-Kaizen Simple vs Kaizen project,
-System to be implemented in order to manage many projects at the same time.
About the Presenter
- Kaizen culture change at Flex Mexico 2004-up to today
- Industrial engineering and SMT Equipment specialist
- Lean Black Belt
- Shingo Price 2006 (Lean journey based on Toyota TPS)
- Project Management specialist
- Finance Fundamentals for business
CARRER PATH/ CARRER PROGRESSIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic & Industrial Engineering
- Business Excellence Director 2009-Up to date Flex Mexico
- Industrial/Lean Site Manager 2004-2009 Solectron
- Engineering Manager 2001-2004 Solectron
- Process Engineer 1997-2001 at Dovatron & Natsteel Elec
- 23 years experience on Manufacturing industry
- 16 years leading continuous improvement efforts activities based on TOC,LEAN and 6Sigma.
- > 25K employee’s Company in Mexico
- Agent change for continuous improvement culture
- Intense collaboration to Company Goals
- Commitment and Passion to perform current responsibilities
- Decision-Making based on Engineering & Business approach
- Accountable to job assignments and business requirements
- Ability to drive teams and multiskilled collaboration