SMART Group and NPL Host Process, Design & Reliability Seminar
SMART Group, Europe’s largest technical trade association focusing on Surface Mount And Related Technologies, announces that it is co-sponsoring the Process, Design & Reliability Seminar on 9 November with the NPL.
The full-day event will take place at the NPL facility in Teddington, UK, and will showcase the latest research and results from NPL projects looking at solder joint and contamination failure, coating thickness measurement, solder joint reliability, high-temperature reliability for alternative solders and substrates materials.
Presentation topics include the following:
• Whisker Mitigation: 1000 Days of Testing to Evaluate Conformal Coatings
• Performance and Lifetime of Printed Semiconductors
• Condensation Failure and Improved Testing for Electronic Assemblies
• High-Temperature Electronics and Their Reliability
• Factors Affecting Moisture Diffusion in PCBs
• UV Non-Destructive Coating Thickness Measurement System
• Coatings for High-Temperature Applications
• Effect of Production Process and Laminate Materials on Conductive Anodic Filament (CAF) Failure
• Best Methods to Evaluate Assembly Reliability
• How to Test and What to Expect in Terms of Failure with Different Test Methods
Each attending delegate will have the opportunity to access the Groups Report Database to download free reports on many of the projects
To book a place and for further information about the seminar, click here. To book a tabletop exhibition space, click here. Additionally, for further information about either the exhibition or the seminar, email Keith Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org.