SEMI Technology Unites Global Summit Opens with Executive Forum, Digital Exhibition
BERLIN, Germany – SEMI Technology Unites Global Summit opens with keynotes on the power of technology to unite the world and insights on how the microelectronics industry can enable a secure and sustainable digital future. 15-19 February, the virtual event connects industry leaders and stakeholders across the entire electronics design and manufacturing value chain for the latest developments, trends, and innovations in key areas of industry growth including smart mobility, smart medtech, and MEMS and sensors. Registration is open.
At the opening day Executive Forum, international technology leaders will offer insights into the future of smart technologies as industry stakeholders gather to help shape the digital future for societal and economic prosperity.
Innovations across smart technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) and industries including healthcare and mobility are transforming the way people work and live. The summit enables connections and partnerships while highlighting market opportunities in the digital transformation.
“While the past year brought tremendous societal and geopolitical challenges, it showcased the important contributions technology is making to improve all our lives, keeping us connected and working while accelerating the path to vaccines,” said Ajit Manocha, SEMI president and CEO. “The SEMI Technology Unites Global Summit will share insights from some of the microelectronics industry’s brightest minds on technology trends critical to advancing social and economic prosperity – and to staying ahead of the pace of digital transformation.”
Technology Unites Global Summit Highlights
- Executive Forum
- Global thought leaders will enable connections and partnerships and illuminate market opportunities for creating a smart, sustainable future. The executive forum will feature keynotes by executives from Infineon Technologies, imec, CEA-Leti, TEL, TSMC, NXP Semiconductors, Google, Umicore, JSR Corporation, Alibaba, Comet, Edwards Vacuum, AEM and UTAC.
- Global Reach
- The digital international exhibition will showcase new products and technologies while inviting interactions with a global audience.
- Easy-to-navigate platform with opportunities for attendees to select content matching their professional interests and connect with like-minded industry experts.
- Programs and Hosted Sessions
- The Technology Unites Global Summit will highlight technologies and applications across key pillars of the next wave of microelectronics industry innovation and growth including mobility, advanced packaging, medtech, fab management, manufacturing, MEMS and sensors, advocacy, and diversity and inclusion.
- Hosted sessions will provide the latest insights in start-up best practices, heterogeneous integration, smart manufacturing processes and standards, electronic systems design (ESD), advanced technologies, hardware for next-generation computing (NGC), ALD technologies, environmental sensors, and wet-chemical surface treatments.
- Attendees will have direct access to technology leaders for answers to pressing questions.
- Attendees will also enjoy opportunities to network with speakers, participants and customers through meet-the-expert sessions, live chats and video meetings.
- Workforce Development
- Those interested in careers in microelectronics will be able to tap current job vacancies in the industry.