RV-8263-C7, the universal Real-Time Clock (RTC) module with tiny dimensions for wearables and IoT
Grenchen, Switzerland – Small and highly precise are the key characteristics of the new RTC-module RV-8263-C7. Accepting a large supply voltage range and the small current consumption are ideal for wearable and IoT applications. The tiny package of just 3,5 x 1,5 x 0,8 mm hosts the resonator crystal and the RTC-circuit, nor requiring any pairing.
- Low power consumption: 190 nA @ 3 V
- Wide operating voltage range: 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85°C.
- User programmable offset value
- Oscillator stop detection
- Provides year, month, date, weekday, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Timer and Alarm functions
- Clock output frequencies: 32.768 kHz to 1 Hz.
- I2C-bus interface: 400 kHz.
- Automotive qualification: AEC-Q200
- Ultra-miniature ceramic SMD package: 3,2 x 1,5 x 0,8 mm
Further information & availability
Link to website: https://www.microcrystal.com/en/products/real-time-clock-rtc/
About the Company
Micro Crystal AG, a company of the Swatch Group Inc. Switzerland, founded in 1978, is a leading manufacturer of Miniature Quartz Crystals (32kHz to 250MHz), Real Time Clocks, Oscillators and OCXOs for the world’s leading manufacturers of Wearables, IoT, consumer products, computers, automobile electronics, watches, industrial controls, as well as medical implantable devices and other high-reliability product applications. With offices located around the globe, Micro Crystal AG provides in-depth support for our customers from design-in to mass production.