iNEMI Workshop: Reliability Challenges and Solutions for Automotive Electronics
Hosted by ZESTRON (Shanghai)
Thursday, October 20, 2022, 9:00-17:10
Language: primarily Chinese / English
Join iNEMI to discuss reliability requirements and challenges posed by the ever-increasing electronics found in today’s automobiles. This workshop will be hosted by ZESTRON at their North Asia Analytical Center & Technical Center in Shanghai.
Automotive electronics is expected to be one of the fastest growing segments in the electronics industry. Automobiles are incorporating more electronics from various industry sectors that have not been optimally designed for use in the automotive environment where conditions are significantly more challenging. Challenges include high power, high and low temperature extremes, vibration, shock, exposure to dirt and contaminants, moisture, chemicals, radiation and gasses, plus reliability expectations beyond typical consumer electronics.
This workshop will provide an interactive forum where participants can discuss and share knowledge and experiences on topics such as:
- Material and technology trends for automotive electronics
- Current reliability issues effecting the electronics in EVs, including PCBs, solder joints, components, and subsystems
- Material characterization, failure analysis, reliability modeling, standards, and specifications
- Knowledge gaps and collaboration opportunities to address common issues facing the automotive supply chain to speed material and technology development and to mitigate reliability risks and improve yield and quality
The agenda includes speakers from:
- Binjiang Institute of Zhejiang University
- ESI Automotive
- IMI Technology
- NXP Semiconductors
Download additional information, including the agenda (in English and Chinese).
- Advance registration is required to attend the workshop and is due by October 16. Registration will be closed after reaching the meeting room capacity (50 people). (This is a face-to-face meeting with no virtual option.)
- Registration fee:
- Early bird: CNY ￥800 through September 23
- After September 23: CNY￥1,000
- Click here to register. You will receive a confirmation email within two working days with instructions for processing your payment.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact Luna Wang (ZESTRON), email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +86 173 2107 7306