Indium Corporation Features Indium8.9HF Solder Paste Series at SMTconnect 2019
Indium Corporation will feature its void-reducing Indium8.9HF Solder Paste series to help customers Avoid the Void® at SMTconnect, May 7-9, in Nuremberg, Germany.
The Indium8.9HF series is a proven product that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solder paste solutions designed to produce low-voiding—plus enhanced electrical reliability and improved stability—during the printing process. Under optimal process conditions, this series:
- Exceeds all requirements for enhanced electrical reliability and SIR performance
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
The Indium8.9HF Solder Paste series provides a unique oxidation barrier technology that eliminates HIP defects and graping, making them perfectly suited for automotive assembly and a variety of electronics assembly applications. In fact, the product meets HKMC MS184-01 testing criteria Type B, one of the toughest automotive criteria to ensure reliability.
For information on how Indium8.9HF can help you Avoid the Void®, visit Indium Corporation in hall 5, booth 310, or http://www.indium.com/avoidthevoid.
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email email@example.com. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.facebook.com/indium or @IndiumCorp.