The 2nd iEMI conference was held in Chennai August 1 and Pune August 3. Hosted speakers included:
Mr. Ar Rm Arun, President – Southern India Chamber of Commerce, & Industry (SICCI), who opened the sessions.
IPC CEO John Mitchell addressed the group with his perspective on the global micro-trends impacting the electronics industry.
Panel Discussion – Emerging Tech & Trends: Consumer to Strategic Electronics Manufacturing
Session Moderator: Mr. Richard Puthota, Senior Director of Business Development, MacDermid Alpha Electronics Solutions
- Mr. Pankaj Mohindroo, Chairman, India Cellular & Electronics Association (ICEA)
- Mr. Rama Murthy PBV, Regional Director, Regional Center for Military Airworthiness (RCMA-Hyderabad), DRDO
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Industrial Electronics Manufacturing
- A representative from Partner Country – Singapore
Attendees represented the entire globe: