EVS Improves the Wave Solder Process – Visit Booth #3433 at APEX
January 2018 – EVS International, the leader in solder recovery, will showcase the EVS 8KLFHS in the Sono-Tek booth (#3433) at the 2018 IPC APEX EXPO, scheduled to take place Feb. 27 – March 1, 2018 at the San Diego Convention Center in Ca.
The EVS 8KLFHS offers a capacity of 6kg/12lbs. Its integrated hopper makes rapid transfer of dross simpler and safer, and speeds de-drossing times by up to 75 percent. This provides a cleaner wave with less maintenance, less downtime and a reduction in shorts and bridging, as well as the potential to discontinue the use of messy wave oils and/or dross reduction powders.
All EVS new and fully refurbished equipment offers:
- Rapid ROI (months not years)
- Improvements for your wave solder process
- ISO14001 gain or retain (RECYCLE-REDUCE-REUSE)
- Productivity improvements (Save MONEY and TIME)
- Reduction of costs (Solder-Rework-Nitrogen-Labor-Time)
- Different sized EVS machines for different applications
For more information about EVS International’s industry-leading systems, visit www.solderrecovery.com.