ESC Trade Organization Supports Indian Electronics Manufacturing
- In line with the PM’s initiative of STARTUP INDIA, the Council is starting its IT STARTUP INCUBATOR – ISEL : INDIA SOFTWARE EXPORT LAB at ESC House, New Delhi.
The proposed center will support and assist 100+ IT Startups with state of the art infrastructure and technology equipment. The bookings will start soon.
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION: INDIA IoT World (3-4 March 2021) ESC organised virtual exhibition and B2B meet namely India India IoT World Expo on 3-4 March 2021under the MAI scheme of DoC. 55 Indian IoT, IT and Electronics companies showcased their products and services in the Virtual Booths. Around 500+ visitors from across the world networked with the Indian Exhibitors.
- Session on Digital Transformation of Electronics Manufacturing Process and IoT playing game-changer role in the new Industry 4.0 Standard for Electronics Manufacturers: On 4th March 2021 ESC organised a Virtual Session on Digital Transformation of Electronics Manufacturing Process and IoT playing game-changer role in the new Industry 4.0 Standard for Electronics Manufacturers. Speakers from IPC Mr. Matt Kelly, Chief Technologist – IPC, Toronto/Canada and Mr. David W Bergman, Vice President (Standards) – IPC, New Jersey/USA made presentations during the session.
Gurmeet Singh is Executive Director at Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC) and EMSNOW India’s key liaison with the ESC. We are grateful for his help in gathering information for this new information source for the industry.
- Electronics and Computer Software
- Export Promotion Council ESC House
- Room No : 155, Okhla Phase – III, New Delhi 110020
- Tel : 91 11 47480000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.escindia.in
- Flagship Event : INDIASOFT www.indiasoft.org
- Flagship Event : INDIA ELECTRONICS EXPO www.indiaelectronicsexpo.com