EMSNOW On Tour 2022 with in4ma – Final Report
To receive a full copy of the free final report, including excerpts from in4ma’s proprietary research and analysis, please tell us who you are:
- Dieter Weiss of in4ma and Eric Miscoll of EMSNOW conducted their second tour of European based EMS companies.
- The tour began on October 29, 2022 when they met up in Frankfurt, Germany
- The tour ended on November 17, 2022 when both left Munich, Eric for his home in Texas, and Dieter to make another industry presentation for the InCap Capital Markets Day in Helsinki, Finland.
- The tour encompassed visits to 15 EMS company facilities in 5 countries (Sweden, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Germany).
- The tour covered about 4500 kilometers by car, plus flights to and from Scandinavia.
- During the tour, they recorded 13 podcasts, conducted one video discussion on the French EMS market, and appeared on one video interview with Phil Stoten of SCOOP about the Swedish EMS market.
- The last two days of the tour were at the Electronica Trade Fair in Munich, Germany where they met with many more EMS companies and conducted video interviews with senior executives from four European based EMS companies (Inission, Katek Group, Neways, and Zollner).
- All podcasts and video interviews are available on EMSNOW.com
EMS Companies Visited: (listed in order visited):
- Enics, now part of GPV Group
- Orbit One
- Lacroix Electronics
- All Circuits
- VDL TBP Electronics
- Prodrive Technologies
- Coronex EMS
- Fritsch Elektronik
- BDT (Bavaria Digital Technik)
- Katek Mauerstetten