EMSNOW Launches Webinar Series: EMS 2.0 – How the Electronics Manufacturing Industry Is Evolving
The COVID-19 pandemic has been an unprecedented disruptor to the global electronics manufacturing industry and has magnified the need for greater factory resiliency. As a result, there has been an acceleration of digitalization and other Industry 4.0 technology.
EMSNOW is pleased to launch a new webinar series that will explore the changing nature and requirements for manufacturers. Join EMSNOW Publisher Eric Miscoll as he discusses the evolving manufacturing landscape with leaders from the industry. This series is made possible thanks to the sponsorship of Bright Machines (www. BrightMachines.com).
This four-part series will delve into the related issues, challenges, and emerging strategies of EMS 2.0 from the perspective of the different links in the global electronics manufacturing supply chain: OEM, EMS and component manufacturer.
- Tuesday, October 20: 7am PDT / 9am Central / 4pm Europe:
- Jens Ebbesen, SVP, Supply Chain & Partner Sales, Kamstrup
- Bartosz Mazurek, VP of Industrial Solutions, Bright Machines
- Monday, November 2: 11am PDT / 1pm Central
- Steve Frisch, EVP & COO, Plexus Corp.
- Amar Hanspal, CEO, Bright Machines
- Tuesday, November 17: 12pm PDT / 2pm Central
- Mike Giresi, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Molex
- Brian Mathews, Chief Technology Officer, Bright Machines
- Tuesday, Tuesday, December 1:
- Todd Cooper, COO, Celestica
- Tzahi Rodrig, COO, Bright Machines
Register now and don’t miss an episode: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gJjNxMu1QnK-nd4CdF-_KQ