EMSNOW Profile: Prodrive Technologies
Creating meaningful technologies that make the world work. The company’s customer base ranges from embedded computing, motion & mechatronics, power conversion, automation control systems, vision & image processing systems and internet of things products, configurable to your needs.
Company Name: Prodrive Technologies
Science Park Eindhoven 5501
5692 EM Son
Manufacturing services provided
- PCBA design
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Material purchasing
- Printed Circuit Board Assemble (PCBA)
- Box Build
- Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Testing services
- After Market services
- Advanced packaging, Photonics, and micro assembly’s
- HLA (High level Assemblies)
- Integrated systems and modules
- Employee Count: 1000-4999
- # of SMT lines by region:
- Americas — 1
- Asia –1
- Europe — 8
- Manufacturing floor space by region (in sq ft or meters, please specify):
- Americas — 5000m2
- Asia – 5000m2
- Europe – 40600m2 + 18500m2
Industry sectors served
|Industry Sector||% Business|
- Revenue level 2021 250-500M Euros
What do you consider your key differentiators as an EMS?
- High-level, long-term engineering experience in different industries.
- Fully automated SMT process.
- Automated transportation system.
- Own developed and maintained MES program.
- Strong software developing team.
- High-tech last generation manufacturing and lab equipment.
- Extensive own test solution.
- Several quality controls steps which mitigate quality issues of the final product.
- Manufacturing of highly complex systems.
- Global footprints copy exact.
- Extensive portion of engineers in total employees’ quantity.
- Beneficial location of the headquarter (several high-tech giant companies are located at the same area).
- Vertical integration (most of the required services are located under one roof).
- Developing and manufacturing own products in nearly all industries.