ECIA’s David Loftus Presents at “Engineering the Conversation”
Atlanta – ECIA is pleased to announce that President and CEO David Loftus will present at “Engineering the Conversation”, hosted by Lectrix – an industry sales and marketing expert. Engineering the Conversation (www.
“In the electronics industry, the pandemic has caused changes across all aspects of the business, but particularly so in the sales and marketing area of the industry,” added Graham Kilshaw, CEO of Lectrix. “We’ve all witnessed how in-person tradeshows and customer visits ceased, and how digital marketing and virtual events and meetings took off like a rocket! So we at Lectrix were wondering “where is it all headed in 2021”? This led to us creating the Engineering the Conversation event as a way for everyone to learn from some of the leaders in our industry, and also to network – something that has definitely been missing this year.”
The conference’s keynote speaker is Joe Pulizzi, well-known as the “godfather of content marketing.” Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute (CMI), host of This Old Marketing podcast, and bestselling author of Killing Marketing, Content Inc. and Epic Content Marketing. Pulizzi’s latest book, Corona Marketing, dives into steps marketing professionals need to take to achieve success now and once the pandemic crisis is over.
Topics to be addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Corona Marketing: What Marketers Need to Do Now to Survive the Pandemic
- What ‘WE’ Have Learned about Leadership Since the Beginning of the Pandemic
- Results of the All-New ECIA/Lectrix 2020 Sales & Marketing in Electronics Survey
- The Tale of Two Waves: The 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic and the 2021 Electronics Swoosh
- Case Study: Achieving Clear ROI on Marketing Spend in the Components Industry