ECIA Standards Council Seeks Participation from User Community
Participation in ECIA standards programs is open to all individuals who are directly and materially affected by matters addressed by the work. The EIA Standards Council (ESC) is presently specifically seeking additional participation by the User category. This typically includes, but is not limited to, OEMs, ODMs, Contract Manufacturers, and Electronics Distributors.
The following new projects have been opened by the committees of the ESC:
- PN-5420: Standardization Handbook of RF Transmission Lines and Fittings
- PN-5419: Revision of EIA-364-20F Dielectric Withstanding Voltage Test Procedure for Electrical Connectors, Sockets and Coaxial Contacts
- PN-5418: EIA-364-119 Removal Tool Rotation Test Procedure for Electrical Connectors
- PN-5417: Revision or Reaffirmation of EIA-364-01B, EIA-364-07C, EIA-364-18B, EIA-364-22B, EIA-364-29C, EIA-364-36B (Connector Test Procedures)
- PN-5416: Revision of EIA-364-10G Fluid Immersion Test Procedure for Electrical Connectors
For more information on these projects or the EIA Standards Program, please contact Edward F. Mikoski Jr, MBA, CStd, FSES, Vice President of Standards and Technology at: email@example.com or (571) 323-0253.