ECIA Announces Global Industry Practices Committee (GIPC) Update Webinar
Monday | May 24 | 4:00 PM ET | Register
Atlanta – On Monday May 24, the ECIA Global Industry Practices Committee will hold an webinar update hosted by Don Elario, committee members and the SME (Subject Matter Expert) resource pool members. The webinar will provide up-to-the-minute information on continuing initiatives being worked on in 2021.
ECIA members and non-members are invited to join, learn and submit ideas and suggestions. Topics will include:
- Design Registration Study – Phase 2 Desired – Future State
- PCN (Product Change Notification) – Technology Advancements
- Paperless Manufacturers COC – Expanding Adoption
- Environmental Compliance – New GIPC Advisors
- EPA PIP 3.1, CA Prop 65, SCIP Database
- General ECIA updates with CEO David Loftus, Chief Analyst Dale Ford.
- Growing the SME Pool
- GIPC Succession Planning
For more information, please contact Don Elario. Click here to register.