Six outstanding members honored at ECIA 2022 Executive Conference
Atlanta – ECIA has announced the Distinguished Service Award recipients, to honor six individuals who have worked tirelessly in various roles within the ECIA during 2022:
- Tom Wichert, TDK-Lambda Americas – Tom completed six years of service to the EDS board, serves on the ECIA Manufacturer Council and Executive Conference Committee.
- Mike Swenson, Mel Foster – Mike is highly involved in the ECIA Rep Council, is a Council project team leader, is a contributor in the TAMU study, and involved on the EDS Board.
- Teri Ivaniszyn, Digi-Key Electronics – Teri has been a strong contributor to the GIPC for many years and is a past Chairperson. Teri has worked in areas such as China Tariffs, Managing COVID in the day-to-day business operation, International Trade Compliance, Environmental Compliance and Quality and more.
- Thomas Griffin, Catalyst Unity Solutions – Tom is a strong contributor to the ECIA Rep Council, was formerly on the GIPC and is a new addition to the EDS Board.
- James Kaplan, Cornell Dubilier Electronics, Inc. – Jim is Foundation President, has been driving the PACE (Paul Andrews Continued Education) initiative and collected over $450K in donations to fund PACE!
- Mark Conley, O’Donnell Associates – Mark has been an outstanding contributor to the ECIA Rep Council and was Executive Conference Committee Chair for TWO LONG years during Covid. While he didn’t get to see his hard work come to fruition, what he and the committee accomplished was foundational to the success of the 2022 Executive Conference.