Avalue Announces Type 6 Computer-on-Module (COM) Express® Compact Module, ESM-APLC and ESM-KBLU
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, April, 2018 – Avalue Technology Inc., global embedded solution provider, an associate member of Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. Avalue announces Type6 COM express® compact module products, ESM-APLC and ESM-KBLU. The COM Express® specification defines a family of Small Form Factor (SFF) and Computer-on-Module (COM) single board computers appropriate for a wide range of commercial and mil/aero applications. One of the most significant benefits of Computer-on-Module （COM） is the reduction of development time by its modular design. Complied with the function-ready baseboard, the COM is in a state of seamless upgradability and allowed to follow technologies of the time.
ESM-APLC is equipped with the Intel® Apollo lake Pentium® N4200 1.1GHz / 6W and Celeron® N3350 1.1GHz / 6W SoC Processors. ESM-APLC supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1866 SO-DIMM (up to 8GB) and eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional). Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x SATA III, 1 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. ESM-APLC supports several graphic interface including dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, VGA Supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 3840×2160 @30Hz and DP support 4096×2160 @60Hz. Multiple Display: Support 3 independent display. The processor TDP is only 6W which is very helpful for energy-saving and to prevent possible problems caused by overheated system. ESM-APLC is ideal for customers who need optimized processing and graphics performance with low power consumption in a long product life solution, such as embedded board, MID/UMPC, Microserver/Server and Consumer Electronics.
ESM-APLC main features:
- Onboard Intel® Celeron®N3350 / Pentium® N4200 SoC BGA Processor
- 1 Sockets 204-pin, SO-DIMM up to 8GB DDR3L 1866 SDRAM
- Support Dual Channel 18/24 bit LVDS, Display Port, HDMI, VGA, eDP (Optional)
- Intel I211 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 SATA 3.0, 8 USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0, 8-bit GPIO
- HD Audio Interface
- +9~+19V Wide Range Power Input
- Type 6 Rev 2.1 Pin-out
- Compact Size: 95x95mm
- TPM2.0 (Optional)
- eMMC 5.0 up to 64GB (optional)
ESM-KBLU is equipped with the Intel® Kaby Lake 7th Gen Core™ SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processors, supports two 260-pin DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 32GB. Extensive I/O support including 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 3 x SATA III, 2 x UART, 1 x 8-bit GPIO, 1 x SPI, 1 x SMBus, 1 x LPC and 1 x I2C. For graphic interface, ESM-KBLU supports dual-channel18/24-bit LVDS supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz, Display Port supports up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz, HDMI supports up to 4096 x 2160 @24Hz, DVI, VGA supports up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz and eDP(Factory Option). ESM-KBLU is ideal for Digital Signage, Thin Client, ATM, Smart Kiosk, Gamming Industries and SMB Storage Appliance & Surveillance applications.
ESM-KBLU main features:
- Onboard 7th Gen Intel® Core™ SoC ULT i7/i5/i3 BGA Processor
- Two 260pin SODIMM DDR4 2133 SDRAM Slot up to 32GB
- Support Dual Channel LVDS, Display Port, VGA/HDMI, eDP Optional
- 3 SATA (6.0GB/s), 8 USB 2.0, 4 USB 3.0, 8-bit GPIO
- Intel 1219LM Gigabit Ethernet
- Type 6 Rev 2.1 Pin-out
- Supports Intel® iAMT 11.0, TPM 2.0 (Factory Optional), Turbo Boost Technology, vPro, Wake on LAN
For more information, please visit our website at www.avalue.com.tw, or contact us at email@example.com for more details.