ADLINK to Showcase Leading COTS Solutions for Train Control, Rail Signaling and Automation at InnoTrans 2018
Manheim, Germany – ADLINK Technology, Inc., a global provider of advanced Edge Computing products, will exhibit its latest rail products at InnoTrans, Booth 203, Hall 7.1b, from Sept. 18 – 21 in Berlin (www.innotrans.de).
Located in the event’s Railway Technology area, ADLINK will exhibit multiple field-proven platforms deployed for Communications Based Train Control (CBTC), Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO), Automatic Train Supervision (ATS), Computer Based Interlocking (CBI) and Train Control Center (TCC). ADLINK will also introduce its latest rail products:
- CCU-5500: an EN50155 compliant, fanless onboard Wi-Fi communication control platform, supporting up to six 3G/4G LTE/ 5G/WLAN
- PIS-5500: an onboard real time video analysis fan-less system with NVIDIA GPGPU MXM module
- DMI-1210: an IP65 at front and IP42 at rear rated, 12.1’’ driver machine interface (DMI) with MVB or CAN bus integrated and wide range DC power input
- DCS-210: a 1/1.5U 19” data collection rack server with MVB option , equipped with 8 channels isolated digital input and output ports and a wide range DC power supply unit
- cPCI-3630: a low power, high performance 3U CompactPCI CPU blade powered by the latest Intel Atom® processors, supporting various I/O interfaces through a series of front plates
By leveraging more than 20 years of expertise in developing highly reliable and available embedded computing systems, ADLINK is a premier supplier to the rail market, enabling both wayside and onboard applications by offering not only an industry leading, cost-effective and extensive CompactPCI® based commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) portfolio, but also a variety of fast time-to-market custom solutions with its best-in-class ODM capabilities. By leveraging its long-standing strategic partnerships with major processor and software vendors, ADLINK ensures best practices in product obsolescence and lifecycle management to deliver the industry desired supply longevity. ADLINK offers design services in every major geographic region, benefiting customers with increased responsiveness, short delivery lead-time and ease of doing business.
Designed to meet harsh operating requirements, ADLINK’s industry standard compliant, rugged product portfolio provides customers with a great level of flexibility in technology and roadmap planning. ADLINK focuses on continued development to build an even more comprehensive and cost-effective product portfolio to help customers effectively mitigate budget constraint, and smoothly and seamlessly take on technology migration and product integration. ADLINK is committed to helping customers gain competitive advantages by allowing them to focus their development efforts on differentiating end applications.
Taking place every two years in Messe Berlin, InnoTrans is the largest international trade fair for rail transport technology subdivided in five trade segments: Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction. InnoTrans takes the space of all 41 halls and also features 3,500-meter outdoor track display spanning from urban trams to tank wagons to high-speed trains. It is expected that more than 3,000 exhibitors and 140,000 trade visitors around the globe will attend InnoTrans 2018.
For more information about ADLINK’s rail solutions, please visit www.adlinktech.com/en/RuggedRailwaySystems.aspx.