New from Accelonix - Dage's multi-function bondtester
May 23, 2005
Accelonix, suppliers to the microelectronics production, PCB assembly, RF and EMC test markets has added the Dage Precision Industries' range of X-ray inspection systems and Bond Pull testers to its portfolio.
The DAGE-SERIES-4000, a modular Multi-Function Bondtester, is capable of meeting all pull and shear applications. This system can be configured as a simple wire pull tester, and upgraded to provide ball shear, die shear or tweezer pull tests.
The 4000 uses the Dage Frictionless Patented Load Cartridge Systems and Air Bearing technology, to ensure maximum accuracy, repeatability, and reproducibility.
Key Features include:
* Wire Pull to 10Kg; Tweezer Pull/Peel to 5Kg; Ball Shear to 250g, Solder Ball Shear to 5Kg; and Die Shear to 100Kg. (Dependant on the system configuration)
* Each of the 8 standard test heads incorporates 4 default software selectable operating ranges, with a further six available on request
* Internal SPC software to provide basic analysis
* Fully ODBC compatible to exchange data with external Statistical Process Control systems
* System control is provided through an external PC running Windows 2000TM (Windows NTTM, optional)
For more information please visit www.accelonix.co.uk