More than 280 people from 20 countries register for EMSNow's 'Lean' webinar
Feb 22, 2005
Over 280 industry professionals from all over North America, Europe and Asia have registered for 'Getting LEAN in Electronics Manufacturing'.
Sponsored by Universal Instruments and with speakers from Celestica, Technology Forecasters and Universal Instruments, this webinar is free to delegates and will take place on March 2nd, 2005 at 8:30am (PST). The one hour event will be an opportunity to hear three driving and influential forces in our industry give their view on Lean strategy and implementation.
- What is Lean Manufacturing?
- Old and New aspects of Lean.
- Profitability and the Environment.
- How OEM and EMS companies can transform into Lean enterprises.
- Discuss the benefits that Lean operations will provide to OEM customers, including faster time-to-market, enhanced efficiencies and reduced costs.
- Insight on how Celestica is implementing Lean initiatives, case studies and lessons learned.
to find out more or to register click here - http://www.emsnow.com/spps/sitepage.cfm?catid=96