Lead free at IPC Printed Circuits Expo, APEX and the Designers Summit
Dec 08, 2004
Lead free - it's talked about everywhere. It will be here REALLY soon. Get your hands on all the information you need to make your implementation a success.
This event is the well place in the electronics assembly industry to find out more about the features, benefits, applications and challenges of lead free. Join in on February 22-24 at the Anaheim Convention Center where you can:
Participate in specific educational courses on this topic. Look at all the courses on lead free!
- Implementing a Lead Free Conversion Project for PCBs
- Crafting of a Lead Free Solder Process
- Fundamentals of Printed Circuits - Materials, Structures and Processes
- Surface Mount Technology: Principles and Practice
- Introduction to Advanced Packaging
- Lead Free Soldering--Metallurgical Fundamentals, Reflow Applications and Challenges
- Practical Lead Free Assembly
- Best Practices in Implementing Lead Free Assembly
- Quality in Manufacturing Lead Free Motherboards
- Implementing the Pin in Paste Process
- Essential RoHS Lead Free Compliance
- Lead Free Compatibility in Materials and Processes
- Lead Free Implementation & Production
- Lead Free Solder Joint Reliability
- Principles for BGA Technology Implementation
- Flexible Circuitry: Materials, Process & Construction
- IPC-A-610 Revision D: An Overview of the Acceptability of Electronic Assembly
- J-STD-001D and IPC-A-610D: Requirements and Acceptance for the Electronics Industry
- Lead Free Solutions are Typically Not Drop in Replacements
- A - Z of Lead Free Soldering
- Lead Free Inspection, Process Control and Defect Elimination
- The Real Cost of Lead Free SMT
Attend electronics assembly paper sessions at the Electronic Circuits World Convention 10 where global leaders will present their expertise on lead free.
- Materials and Reliability
- Lead Free Considerations I
- Lead Free Considerations II
- Soldering with Lead Free I
- Soldering with Lead Free II
- Lead Free Repair and Reliability
Become involved in standards development meetings and influence the direction of the industry.
- IPC Blue-Ribbon Labeling Committee
- Process Effects Handbook Subcommittee
- Materials Declaration Handbook Task Group
- IPC-A-610 Task Group
- National Standard for Soldering Task Group
- J-STD-001 Handbook Task Group
- Joint PCB/Component & Wiring Solderability Task Group
- Flux Specification Task Group
Find even more information on lead free at a number of free forums and poster sessions.
- Lead Free Solder Reliability
- NEMI Lead Free Assembly and Rework Forum
- Lead Free PCB Surface Finishes in Compliance with UL
- Maximizing Lead Free Wetting
- Low Temperature Electronics Assembly
- Stencil Considerations for No-Lead Solder Paste Printing
- The Importance of Selecting the Correct Flux Chemistry for Lead Free Wave Soldering, Lead Free - Is any Impact on Cleaning prior to Conformal Coating Anticipated?
- Influence of N2 Atmosphere on the Contamination Effects of Lead Free Solder Paste during Reflow Soldering Processes
Get in gear at the best event of the year for the electronics assembly industry! This year, IPC has four FREE keynote addresses featuring:
- Michael Marks, CEO, Flextronics International
- Walt Custer, President, Custer Consulting Group
- Jim McElroy, CEO, NEMI
- Burt Rutan, Scaled Composites and Space Ship One
If you're planning to attend, register now. The 2005 event coincides with President's Day so be sure to make your travel plans early. And, if you register by January 14, you save 10%.
For more information or to register for IPC Printed Circuits Expo, APEX and the Designers Summit, go to www.GoIPCShows.org.