SMTA co-sponsors conference on green manufacturing in China
Mar 29, 2006
The SMTA is co-sponsoring the Third International Conference and Exhibition on Green Manufacturing in Tianjin, China, on May 13-14. The purpose of this conference is to promote green electronic manufacturing and to provide information on the recycling of waste electronic products.
Conference topics will include:
- Green Electronic Product Design
- Green Electronic Manufacturing, Surface Mount Technology and Service Adaptability
- Green Electronic Material
- Adaptability of the Electronic Devices and Components
- Service of the Measuring Equipment and Measure Authentication
- Service of Green Electronic Manufacturing
- Retrieving and Recycling of Waste Electronic Products
Sponsors include SMTA, the Information Office of Tianjin Municipal People's Government, the Tianjin Environmental Protection Bureau, and the Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area Administrative Commission. The organizers are the Tianjin Electronic Society, Motorola (China) Electronics Ltd., SMTA, and the Tianjin Instrument and Control Society.
Visit the Symposia page of the Education & Events section on smta.org for developing information, or contact SMTA administrator JoAnn Stromberg for full details: email@example.com or 952-920-7682.