Speedline announces free monthly webinars
Dec 20, 2005
Speedline Technologies has announced that its experts will tackle the SMT industry's most pressing manufacturing challenges in a new series of free, monthly webinars.
Designed for OEM and CEM process engineers, each of the monthly one-hour Internet-based seminars will focus on challenges specific to a major surface mount technology manufacturing process - ranging from lead free printing to high speed underfill to practical DOE and SPC for electronics assembly to 0201 and 01005 component assembly - and more.
Experts from Speedline Technologies, the SMT industry's single-source of process knowledge, solutions, and service, will host the online workshops. The webinars will include an educational presentation, discussion of new technologies and techniques, practical how-to advice, and a Q&A opportunity.
The 2006 schedule is:
* Thursday, January 19 - Lead Free Printing Process
* Thursday, February 16 - 0201 and 01005 Component Assembly Process
* Thursday, March 16 - Lead Free Reflow Soldering
* Thursday, April 13 - Adhesive Printing
* Thursday, May 18 - Pin in Paste (Intrusive Reflow)
* Thursday, June 15 - Lead Free Wave Soldering
* Thursday, July 13 - Challenges of High Speed Underfill
* Thursday, August 17 - Lead Free Printing Process
* Thursday, September 14 - Practical DOE and SPC for Electronics Assembly
* Thursday, October 19 - Cleaning Lead Free Residues
* Thursday, November 16 - MicroDot Dispensing
* Thursday, December 14 - 0201 and 01005 Component Assembly Process
All Web casts are free and will begin at 11 AM, U.S. Eastern time. For more information, or to register, go to www.speedlinetech.com/seminars or call 1-508-541-4749.